Year 1: Food Tours in Toulouse by the numbers
November marks the one-year anniversary of Taste of Toulouse! I’m so proud of how far we’ve come in only a year – thanks, in large part, to the support of friends, family, and food-lovers all over the world. As part of the birthday celebration, I wanted to give you an inside look at some of the numbers from our first year of food tours in Toulouse: where our guests were from, how much wine we drank, and a few of my other favorite stats.
Some of the facts that didn’t make the infographic:
- 94 mornings spent on tour at the Marché Victor Hugo
- 212 baguettes eaten (not just by me!)
- 144 chocolatines eaten by my groups:
- # times Taste of Toulouse was mentioned in the press – online or in print: 17!!!! (including BBC Good Food magazine, the Daily Beast, and eat.live.travel.write. – shout out to the Toulouse Office of Tourism for helping to make this possible!)
- #2 question asked: “How do French people keep from getting fat?”
Thanks for following our food adventures in Toulouse! If you want to know more about what I do, leave a comment below with your questions!